Talk Back To Me: A Radical Guide to Growing Up turns lame adult lectures upside down and gives it to you straight, showing you how to rock your own way of doing things. It'll set you on the path to creating your uniquely powerful life-even if that makes your Boomer relatives clutch their pearls.
- How to bounce back when everything feels awful
- How not to screw up your love life
- Why you SHOULD talk back (no, really)
- How to turn your money into freedom
- Why you shouldn't say you're sorry, even when it was your fault
- It's your life. Here's how to make the most of it and bring your unique gifts to the world - even when that means talking back.