Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Budding artists can easily create a variety of different pets by joining circles, ovals, rectangles, cylinders, and other common shapes
- 30 pictures to draw: a dog, cat, mouse, parakeet, pony, potbelly pig, lamb, hermit crab, sugar glider, and more
- Simple directions, step-by-step illustrations
- Includes blank practice pages
- Illustrations can be colored when finished
- For children ages 5 to 10.
About the Author
Barbara Soloff Levy has created over two dozen How to Draw guides for Dover, plus many other activity books. Since retiring from her job as an elementary school art teacher, she devotes much of her time thinking up new ideas for this popular series.